Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Looking Fabulous


There are so many details to keep in mind when planning your dream wedding, but one must never forget to prepare oneself for the HONEYMOON! A fabulous way to do that is head on over to Essentials they have fantastic services to glamourize any bride (for their wedding and honeymoon alike)!



If you are working on shaving off a few pounds to fit into that perfect dress try their Endermologie treatments, besides being a relaxing massage it also molds your body and helps with cellulite reduction...absolutely wonderful! Need to get bikini ready for your beach honeymoon check out their Laser Hair Removal.....you ladies know which areas need some work! ;)

As for myself I am getting ready for Eric and my 2nd Valentine's Day as a married couple! There is ALWAYS something that I can do at Essentials to give Eric a wonderful surprise! Don't forget to ask them for the monthly specials.....always a great deal!!! These ladies know how to pamper us!

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea !!! I think my brides will find this very useful ! thanks for sharing Leticia!

    ReplyDelete