Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blogging Bells!

Welcome to the blog!
I have been sitting in front of my computer deciding what should go on this blog....think, think, think!

If I could have a wedding of my own year after year (with Eric everytime of course) I would. I have been married for 1 year 9 months now and Eric, my husband, refuses to let me have the "wedding of my dreams" on a regular basis....we figured the best solution to this was to help other brides create their dream weddings instead! With that decided, I began my career in wedding planning...

I hope to be able to provide valuable information for those planning an event, particularly weddings, in the Rio Grande Valley. I thought the best way of doing that is "becoming a bride" myself! I will tour the Valley (McAllen, Harlingen, Brownsville, & South Padre Island) finding the best of the best in venues, florists, caterers, rental companies, photographers, videographers, bakers, etc. I also intend to bring you the trends, not only of the Valley, but the industry as a whole.

I hope you will visit often....especially if you are celebrating a special event! Take a look at my webpage to check out some photos of some recent weddings I've worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment