Monday, January 18, 2010

Wedding Fair



After a lot of hard work, the wedding fair was once again a great success. I hope everyone in attendance found some valuable information for planning their upcoming event.

I was so happy with the outcome of my booth. Huge thanks to all the wonderful vendors that helped me bring it together. Susana from Dream Weddings provided linens and chargers, Bloomers provided the amazing florals (we had an awesome cherry blossom theme going), Wray & Company Catering by Design showcasing their place settings (plateware, glassware, flatware), and Anahi Photography made me an absolutely wonderful photo album to help exhibt the work we have done together! Thank you!

I met some great couples with fantastic ideas for their weddings! It was a pleasure meeting everyone and I am excited to begin planning their big days! For those brides and quinceaneras who were unable to swing by my booth please check out my webpage for more information and I look forward to meeting you during our complimentary consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment