Monday, January 18, 2010

Husband of the Year!


I completely forgot to thank one individual who has stood by me constantly. He has had to suffer through Saturday nights without his best gal, weeks without clean clothes ;), and a messy home all because I am too busy to get to those chores. (He is even busier than I am)


This last week in particular trying to prepare for the wedding fair was an exceptionally busy one for me, but I didn't hear a single complaint from my lovely husband, Eric. I even asked him to come out to McAllen to help me at the wedding fair and without thinking twice he agreed to do so, eventhough he had to be up early this morning for work. He did a wonderful job helping me out at my booth. If you didn't know any better you would have thought HE was in the event planning industry!

Thank you so much Eric! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment